We are so glad you’re exploring and engaging with CultureWeave!
We want to be transparent so you understand our site and its purposes.
- This website was created by me, Caroline DePalatis. We feature posts written by both me and my husband, Dale. In time, we will feature posts and stories written by others as well. You can always contact me here with any questions.
- All stories featured on this Site and in our products are true to the best of our knowledge. We change the names for privacy and security reasons unless otherwise stated.
- We have chosen the resources to feature on CultureWeave. In some cases, we receive a small referral fee if you end up purchasing the item after finding it via our link. Wherever that is the case, we make sure to state it clearly. The resources we highlight are offered to you free of charge. You cannot claim any damages nor indemnify us because you have selected to make use of said resources.
- If we review a product, it is only because we believe it will be useful to the CultureWeave community. We always endeavor to give our honest opinion and will turn down products if they do not meet our high standards.
- The views and opinions expressed on our blog and in our products are purely our own (except in the case of guest posts/stories, and these are reviewed before posting). Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- We have made sure to give proper attribution for all photos used on this Site. These attributions can be found either in the blog post where they’re used or, when that is not possible, our image credits page. Whenever we use personal photos, we have obtained written permission from those who are identifiable before posting them online.
- As a visitor to this Site and/or a member of our community, you are allowed to:
- Link to anything on our site;
- Extract and repost less than 200 words, provided you link back to our site;
- Print our posts in any non-commercial publication provided you inform us first and also list the following attribution: “© 2016, CultureWeave™. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.cultureweave.com.”
- All content on CultureWeave is copyrighted and may not be reprinted in full form without our written consent. Please see our Terms & Conditions for more specifics.
Again, thanks for reading and engaging with CultureWeave!